Past Event – U.S. ELECTION WATCH
When: October 26, 2016
Where: Calgary, Alberta
U.S. ELECTION WATCH – What the vote means for Alberta Industry
Don’t miss our early bird ticket sales on until Oct 14, 2016.
As we near the U.S. election of November 8, what are the implications to Alberta industry and Alberta/U.S. cross-border trade and investment? Join us for our Business after Hours reception and and hear from our special panel of featured Canada/U.S. experts from Washington and Alberta.
- MaryScott (Scotty) Greenwood, of Washington, USA – Former Clinton aide, Senior Advisor at Dentons LLP, former Chief of Staff USA Embassy in Canada, Senior Advisor to U.S.-CA Business Council, expert on U.S./CA relations.
- Ian Brodie, Political Scientist at U of C, former Chief of Staff to Stephen Harper, former Strategic Advisor at the Inter-American Development Bank.
- Greg Anderson – Political Scientist at U of A, expert on international political economy and North American integration, author on Canada-U.S. relations and politics of international trade and investment policy, foreign direct investment within the NAFTA area, former NAFTA Policy Analyst in the Office of the United States Trade Representative.
- Carlo Dade – Leading expert on the Trans-Pacific Partnership, North American competitiveness and political and economic implications of U.S. demographic shift.
- Roy Berg – U.S. Tax expert with Moodys Gartner Tax Law LLP, specialist on cross-border tax matters, admitted to the bar associations of the U.S. Tax Court, California, Washington, and Alberta Canada, a frequent writer and speaker on foreign account tax compliance and cross-border tax.